Are you looking to pursue your higher studies in the United States, if yes, this topic is for you? The University of Hawai‘i is offering fully-funded scholarships for international students in Postgraduate, and Ph.D. Apply before 01 December 2021.
About The Program:
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides master’s and doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the United States to participate in educational, cultural, residential community building, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center while pursuing graduate study at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM). Undertaking degree studies at UHM through an East-West Center fellowship is not merely about receiving a financial aid scholarship. Since the basic purpose of the East-West Center is to build a sense of the Asia-Pacific community and prepare for future leadership roles, EWC graduate student fellows live together and interact with each other in both intellectual and social activities. They are, from the very outset, an identifiable group committed to the notion of building an Asia-Pacific community. Through team-building activities, leadership development projects and internships, learning about the Asia Pacific region, cultural exchange, educational enrichment gatherings, community service and service-learning projects, EWC graduate degree fellows establish friendships and lifelong ties to a network of people committed to positive change in the Asia Pacific region.
The graduate degree fellowship covers the cost of tuition and fees, books, housing in an East-West Center dormitory, and partial funding toward meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses. Funding for field study and conference presentations is offered on a competitive basis during the fellow’s period of study.
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship invites applications from:
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Citizens of countries in the Pacific and Asia, including Russia
Priority in the student selection process is given to applicants with a demonstrated commitment to the Asia Pacific region.
Details about Hawaii Scholarship 2022
- Host country: United States
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Degree level: Masters and PhD
- Award Financial Awards: Fully funded
Financial coverage of Hawaii Scholarship University
- This scholarship will cover the following expenses.
- The university will cover full tuition fees for master’s and doctoral studies.
- The airfare will be paid for the first time from the student’s home country.
- Scholarship recipients will be given a stipend to cover food charges and incidental expenses.
- Students will be given medical and health insurance.
- Scholarships will be given to students for books, valley and other educational materials.
- Students who will do research work will be given a scholarship for dissertation.
- Business Administration
- For Master
- urban and regional planning
- rop tropical plant, and soil science
- Public Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural resources and environmental management
- cean ocean and resource engineering
- cean Crisis
- Pacific Island Education
Countries eligible for Hawaii Scholarships
- United States:
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Caribbean, Marshall Islands,
- Noro, New Caledonia, New Zealand, New, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea , Solomon Islands, Toklau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallace and Futuna Islands.
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record.
- Application Must have two years of professional experience at the time of application.
- Candidate should be fluent in English.
- Must be in good health.
- Must be under 35 years of age or under 45 years of age in some senior programs.
- Candidate must agree to return home after completion of education.
The deadline to apply for Hawaii Scholarships in the United States is December 1, 2021.
How to Apply for Scholarship
Candidates will have to fill the online application form. To, Apply Please Visit Here Official website of the University of Hawaii Website.
75 total views, 6 views today