The Call for New Applications for the IsDB Scholarship Programs for the Year 2021-2022 is Now Open. Interested candidates must go through all application requirements, on each Program’s Webpage, before applying. Good Luck!
The Program was launched with the objective to provide educational opportunities to academically meritorious young students from Member Countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue undergraduate or first-degree study at a public/government university and to train them in specific fields to empower communities to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Presidency 5-Year Plan (P5P).
The IsDB has been funding the following Scholarship Programs for citizens from IsDB member countries and Muslim communities worldwide:
- Undergraduate Program
- Master’s Program
- PhD Program and Post-doctoral Research Program
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- Bachelor studies for the IsDB 21 Least Developed Member Countries (LDMCs)
These Scholarship programs are an important part of the developmental initiatives led by IsDB to foster technology and knowledge sharing among its member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. They are designed to attract talented male and female students and build the right competencies required to empower communities and achieving national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Programme is open for academically meritorious students with strong desire to engage in social services and community development after graduation. The prospective candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries;
- Completed high school with minimum good grades in major subjects or currently studying in the first year at one of the top public/government universities in their own countries or in member countries have an agreement with the IsDB (Malaysia, Morocco, and Turkey);
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship; and
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
The program covers the following items:
- Monthly stipend commensurate with the cost of living in the country of study;
- Tuition fees, if any, subject to IsDB’s approval;
- Cost of medical treatment at the university/government hospital;
- Economy class return air tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
2,149 total views, 8 views today