Women In Leadership – University of Surrey
Application Deadline: 1 November 2020
Funding Type: Fully & Partial Funded Scholarship
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Women forms at least 50% of our society and they are the foundation of each household, society, city, and the globe. Women are the pillars through which we can expect an educated society and a better future for the next generation.
Thus women should be kept ahead in all matters of life, from education to anything else. If you’re the type of woman who want to change the world, who envision of have a brighter future. Than, no one can stop you except you, yourself.
This awesome opportunity is for you. Surrey Business School has a significant number of scholarships available for talented individuals applying to their MBA courses.
About the Women in leadership scholarship 2020 entry:
Our Women in leadership scholarship which is open to female candidates who can demonstrate their contribution to business and a drive to support other female candidates in the future. The scholarship is open to candidates joining either the Full-time or Executive MBA course.
Check Also: Lebanese American University – Full Scholarships
- You must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent, alternatives may be considered, see entry criteria for more information.
- You must be a UK, EU or overseas student
- Must be studying full or part-time
- EU and overseas’ students must comply with the English language requirements (IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent)
All applicants will be automatically considered and in order to be eligible for a scholarship will need to have applied for the MBA course and have submitted all necessary documents for assessment of the application (e.g. transcripts, CV, English language requirements).
- Certificates and Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV/Resume)
- Personal Statement
- Two References
- Evidence of English Language if available
- Passport Copy (Oversea applicants only)
227 total views, 3 views today